(QNO) - On April 9, the National Assembly voted to approve a resolution adopting the Prime Minister’s proposal on assigning 21 Government members through secret ballots.
The three newly-elected Deputy Prime Ministers
The following is the list of the three appointed Deputy Prime Ministers, 18 ministers and other cabinet members:
1. Truong Hoa Binh, Politburo Member is elected Deputy Prime Minister post with 442 approval votes or 89.47% of total NA deputies.
2. Vuong Dinh Hue, Politburo Member and Head of the Party Central Committee's Economic Commission, assumes Deputy Prime Minister post getting 442 votes (89.47%).
3. Trinh Dinh Dung, Party Central Committee (PCC) member, is Deputy Prime Minister with 404 approval votes (81.78%).
4. Ngo Xuan Lich, Politburo member, and Chief of the General Department of Politics under the Vietnam People's Army, is Minister of Defence with 462 votes approving (93.52%).
5. To Lam, Politburo members, is Minister of Public Security with 459 consented votes (92.91%).
6. Le Vinh Tan, PCC member, is Minister of Home Affairs with 385 votes (77.94%).
7. Le Thanh Long, PCC member, is Minister of Justice with 385 votes (77.94%).
8. Nguyen Chi Dung, PCC member, assumes a duty as Minister of Planning and Investment with the support of 419 votes (84.82%).
9. Tran Tuan Anh, PCC member, is Minister of Industry and Trade with the support of 422 votes (85.43%).
10. Truong Quang Nghia, PCC member, is Minister of Transport with 416 votes (84.21%).
11. Pham Hong Ha, PCC member, serves as stint as Minister of Construction with the support of 434 votes (87.75%).
12. Tran Hong Ha, PCC member, is Minister of Natural Resources and Environment with 420 votes (85.02%).
13. Truong Minh Tuan, PCC member, holds Minister of Information and Communications post with 424 votes (85.85%).
14. Dao Ngoc Dung, PCC member, is Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs with 300 votes (60.73%).
15. Nguyen Ngoc Thien, PCC member, becomes Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism post with 433 votes (87.65%).
16. Chu Ngoc Anh, PCC member, is Minister of Science and Technology with 435 votes (88.06%).
17. Phung Xuan Nha, PCC, holds Minister of Education and Training post with 386 votes (78.14%).
18. Do Van Chien, PCC member, is Chairman of the Government’s Committee for Ethnic Affairs with 463 votes (93.72%).
19. Le Minh Hung, PCC member, is Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam with 403 votes (81.58%).
20. Phan Van Sau, PCC member, is Government Inspector General with 358 votes (72.47%).
21. Mai Tien Dung, PCC member, is Minister- Chairman of the Government Office with 389 votes (78.74%).Source: VOV